Coordinated production lines in 8 international locations ensure a reliable delivery. The use of state-of-the-art technology, and a high level of automation, ensure short cycles and changeover times.
- In-house manufacturing of special-purpose tools
- 33 forging lines worldwide with various configurations and press loads for crankshafts, connecting rods, pistons, suspension & transmission parts, and forged components for many high-end applications.
- The world's fastest and most efficient forging line for car crankshafts.
- The world's most modern forging line for truck crankshafts.
- Total capacity: 435 thousand tons/year
- 20 machining lines for crankshafts in various configurations for light duty, mid-range, heavy-duty and above truck segments, also the flexibility to accommodate non-automotive applications.
Total capacity: 1.4 million units/year
- Five machining lines for connecting rods in various configurations for light duty, mid-range and heavy-duty engines
Total capacity: 4.7 million units/year
- Nine machining lines for suspension components
Total capacity: 4.3 million units/year